a

N o r w a y 2 0 0 7

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

hilsen fra john fredrik!

greetings from my friend john fredrik... who was in a bad snowboard accident and broke his back and arm at hafjell last weekend...

I came home yesterday, so its wonderfold to be home again. It was litle bad when they told me about my back, but the docktors says that it will be alright again, so that is nice. God is wonderful and will forever be. So praise him. to day I was on a walk with my mother. I walk over 2 km. without help, so praise God again. Its a mirikale that everything goes so good and even fast!!.

Tank you for that you pray for me, and your frends too :o) I feel that it helps a lot, so all thanks to our all mighty God.



"...the Lord stood at my side and gave me strength, so that through me the message might be fully proclaimed and all... might hear it. and i was delivered from the lion's mouth. the Lord will rescue me... and will bring me safely to his heavenly kingdom. to him be glory for ever and ever. amen." 2 timothy 4:17-18

AMEN!!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home